Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I was constructed for you and you were molded for me.

I am officially a high school senior.

Nothing could've gone more perfectly. I'm going to be in all of the classes I want to be. Once I make all the necessary changes, I will have at least half of my classes with Lauren. I have at least one class with all of my closest friends, and that's excluding symphonic band. My parking spot is ideal in the sense that I'm still able to walk outside, not in the parking lot. I love driving Fitzwilliam to and from school. I thought I was going to have insane amounts of scheduling problems, but I'm in everything I need.

It's nearly infallible.

Even though it's the last "planned year" of my life (as Lauren put it), I'm not worried. I believe there is a reason for everything and that my future is already set in stone and I just don't know it. I'm going to stay in touch with the people that mean the most to me. Not only that, but I'm going to make time to see them, wherever I may go. I'm going to be happy, whatever I end up doing, and this is just the beginning.

The only problem now? I'm definitely procrastinating college stuff in a way that would make Bella Swan proud. And there's something in my eye....

Here's to my last year of high school.

No comments: