Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Time passes.

Just like Lauren, who has the most awesome blogsport ever, I decided to give this a try. I have a Xanga. I have a Myspace. I have a Facebook. Do I actually use the blogging aspects of any? Not so much. This one is plain, simple, and boring. I like it.

The title of this page actually has a sad origin. As of this year, I've had quite the more optimistic persona, so it really doesn't fit. Why did I use it, then? Because it's fact and it's undeniably true.

The other day I was driving around with Lauren and I realized exactly how old I am. I remember being a freshman and thinking about my senior friends driving around and getting together whenever they want. Being more in control of their lives. That's me now. I'm going to be a senior and by this time next year, I'll be done with high school. I'm not scared like mostly everyone else. I'm ready to move on. But it's kind of sad to see how fast time has gone and that things won't always be this easy. I need to take advantage of it.

I have nothing to say for the moment because today was a boring day.

For the past few months, I've been happy to ignore reality, but right when it's least likely that I'll get it back, I'm craving it.

1 comment:

Lauren Rogers said...

I love this blog.
I feel it too, the getting older thing. Life is happening so fast.